Professional Medical Supplies
HIGH QUALITY PROTECTIVE CARRY CASE FOR YOUR STETHOSCOPE
The Pod Technical classicpod carry case is a perfect fit for Classic style stethoscopes, eg:
- Littmann Classic II SE
- Littmann Classic III
- Littmann Select
- Littmann Lightweight
- Littmann Classic II Infant/Paediatric
- Littmann Master Classic
- Tough and lightweight EVA construction
- Strong protective outer shell covered in 1680D ballistic nylon
- Pre-formed moulded interior keeps your Classic sized scope held snugly in place
- Sealed dustproof zipper
- Rubber easy-grip zipper pulls for easy opening and closing
- Interior mesh pocket for additional ancillary storage
- Interior mould is removable for flexible usage
- Preformed eartip holders for Littmann type eartips
- Carry handle for easy transportation
Unlike generic cases, the classicpod has been designed specifically for Classic sized, single lumen scopes. Our design holds the scope as the manufacturer intended, secured in place by a preformed interior, keeping the sensitive diaphragm and tubing protected. Pod Technical cases represent the very best quality available for stethoscope protection - many of our competitors simply offer boxes that do not hold the scope in position.
Note: Case dimensions are 28cm x 16cm x 4cm
For Cardiology sized, dual lumen scopes, see our Cardiopod case, specifically designed for larger cardiology grade scopes!
(Stethoscope and ancillaries not included)
• The Bailey Retractable Monofilaments are diagnostic devices that consist of a monofilament mounted in a hand unit for protection when not in use.
• The monofilaments are primarily used for testing the feet of diabetic patients for loss of protective sensation associated with peripheral diabetic neuropathy. If a patient cannot feel 10g, they should be considered at risk for developing pressure or neuropathic ulcers & should be referred to a specialist for further assessment.
Features and Benefits
• Bailey Duraban 10g Calibrated Monofilament
• Supplied with full user instructions
• Easy to clean
• Ergonomic design for ease of use
• Convenient pocket clip
Absorbs and dissipates heat
Reduces pain and secondary contamination
Minimises shock and skin damage
BURNSHIELD®, when applied to burn wounds - preferably as soon as possible after the burn - has the tremendous ability to absorb and dissipate heat, providing relief, minimising shock and skin damage, halting the burn process, and physically protects against further contamination. BURNSHIELD®'s cooling and soothing effect results from its specially formulated Hydrogel which is non-toxic and non-irritant.
The active ingredient is Melaleuca alternifolia.
BURNSHIELD® facilitates removal of burnt clothing. Easy to apply, non-adhesive and easy to remove without further trauma to the patient, allowing for quick medical diagnosis. Safe for use on children.
BURNSHIELD® can be used as an emergency care for superficial to full thickness burns. Any burn, whether received from open flames, scalding from hot water, steam, gas, chemicals or electrical appliances can be treated immediately with BURNSHIELD®.
A must-have item for all dangerous operations personnel
One-Way Valve CPR Mask provides an excellent barrier between the rescuer and the patient
The CPR Mask be packed in a red keychain bag( size:5 x 5 cm) and comes with 1pc D shape key chain, easy to carry for car,backpack, purse, keys, glove box, boat,work and more.
Package Contents: 6 pack of CPR Mask and 1pc D Shape Key Chain
3 M RED DOT? 2330 - 3.2 x 2.2 cm single use electrode with adhesive gel.
Brand and model:
Conf. Pack of 100.